At EcoLife Home Comfort, we believe in doing what’s right for our customers and our employees. We offer the stability of working for a national industry leader but we also treat our people like family. Our team is made up of the very best, and we provide ongoing training, support, and opportunities for unlimited professional growth.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers
• Evaluate candidates’ strengths compared with requirements, conducts a detailed screening and skill assessment and recommend the best candidates
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be available Monday-Friday 9-5 starting immediately, be punctual
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word & Excel, Internet use are a must)
• Excellent oral and written skills are a must
• Ability to work independently
• Multi tasker with ability to think “outside of the box” for innovative recruiting options.
• Must possess management, analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
• Above-average ambition and desire to succeed
• Understanding HVAC products is a huge asset
• Create ads for posting
• Use various recruitment methods to attract top talent – job postings, job boards, databases, job fairs, social media
• Collect & evaluate resumes
• Reply to general information requests with the accurate information
• Set up, coordinate and conduct candidate interviews
• Utilize established resources to identify and recruit new talent as well as devising creative and innovative recruiting options
• Sell the benefits of working for the company to potential candidates
Join the team of experts and realize your full potential. Do not miss the opportunity to be a part of our growing team of professionals!